The affordable Kennebunk & Kennebunkport hotel, a short stroll to beaches, shops, and dining.
With several Kennebunkport hotels to choose from, our guests return to The Franciscan Guest House year after year because we’re…
- Affordable – As a nonprofit hotel, we offer affordable rates for budget-minded travelers, families, couples, seniors, and groups looking for inexpensive accommodations.
- Fantastically located – It's a short stroll to Kennebunkport village, lovely shops, fine dining or casual restaurants, and to the sandy Kennebunk beaches.
- Surrounded by beauty – Enjoy waterfront walking paths on the surrounding estate and St. Anthony's Monastery and Retreat Center, with landscaping designed by Frederick Law Olmsted Bros of New York's Central Park fame.
- About 90 minutes by car from Boston! – And only about 40 minutes from the Portland Jetport (directions.)
- A good place to relax – Simple, plain accommodations without a lot of hustle and bustle, and as relaxing as a bed and breakfast.
- A little bit of Lithuania in Maine – taste Lithuanian traditional breads and dishes offered along with American food.
Take your vacation with us during one of our famous South Coast Maine seasons...
- Long Awaited Spring – Flowers, bees, & soft breezes welcome visitors to walk on rejuvenated Kennebunk beach and riverside paths, and to enjoy the beauty of Kennebunkport.
- Summer! – Picnic on the beach, relax by the pool, shop until you drop, dine on lobster, take a cruise on the ocean...the choices seem endless when you visit the Kennebunks.
- Maine Fall Foliage – Glorious and dazzling colors everywhere you look. Leaf peepers take note of peak foliage on the South Coast.
- Crisp & Clear Winter – Christmas Prelude in Kennebunkport sparkles with lights and holiday decorations.
For information about staying at The Franciscan Guest House, check out our rates & amenities, accommodations, and directions.
For reservations and information by phone, email, or mail, please contact us at:
Mail: PO Box 273, Kennebunk Beach, ME 04043
What's Happening in and around Kennebunk & Kennebunkport
The Franciscan Guest House is only minutes from Kennebunkport, which makes it easy for guests to enjoy the local fare and events that the village has to offer.
Ateitis A Lithuanian Celebration which includes a concert series open to the public.
Location: Franciscan Guest House
When: August 2, 6, 8, 16
Performances will include two piano recitals and two opera recitals. See more here.